Things to Know
• We are a Luxury, but "laid back" Bed and Breakfast, intended for the traveler looking for a peaceful getaway.
• Water's Edge Retreat is a nonsmoking facility.
• 24 hour front desk staff coverage.
• 24 hour beverage service.
• Daily houskeeping service.
• All of our suites and guest rooms have private baths en suite.
• Check-in time: 3:00 PM - 6:30 PM, arrangements can be made for later check-in.
• Check-out time: 11:00 am.
• Two night minimum stay on weekends.
• Three night minimum stay on holiday weekends.
• An advanced deposit for your stay or your Package is required to confirm your reservation.
• Three Night Min. Weekends: Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Islandfest & Labor Day are three nights with a surcharge to the Package and Nightly Rates.
• Premium Weekends: All weekends in June, July & August. We are grateful that our Inn has become so popular, but because of this, we have about four times as many requests for reservations, than we have rooms for, so booking early is very important.
• Balance due upon arrival.
• No refunds on shortened stays.
• Credit cards: We take Visa or MasterCard or Check to charge your deposit only, check or cash for balance.
Year 2013 Romantic Package:
Perfect for Honeymoon or Anniversary
• Waterview guest room or Jacuzzi Suite, with private bath and many amenities
• (2) $20 coupons toward Massage therapy.
• Bicycles each day
• Gourmet Breakfast Feast each morning
• Hors d'oeurves and Cheese hour each evening
• Garden Spa and Two wonderful beach decks to lounge lazily with your morning coffee, catch some sun, watch the moon rise, or the nightly fireworks from Cedar Point!
• After Dinner Snack
To view rates and detailed pictures of each room and nightly as well as package rates for each, just click on the "Rooms" button on the top left side of this screen!
2 Night Minimum on weekends, 3 Night minimum on Holiday weekends. One night stays are welcome if we have a space between reservations, otherwise, only in April, May, Sept, Oct and Nov.
Cancellation Policy: Full credit towards your next stay is given if cancellation is 60 days prior to scheduled visit. If reservation is canceled 14 to 59 days prior, a credit of 50% of the total Invoice amount will be credited towards your next visit. as long as room can be re sold. If cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to scheduled arrival, your account will be charged for the entire stay. If we can fill this cancelled reservation with another guest, we will then issue a gift certificate for your next stay. In all cases, there is a $50 cancellation fee(min) per room, $150 fee for Charles Lawrence Bridal Suite or Robert Stephen Jacuzzi Suite.. NOTE: We do not take any "holds" as we turn away almost 60 couples for each room or suite we have.
Cancellation of Jacuzzi Suite: 90 days in advance. Cancellation of Bridal Suite(Charles Lawrence Executive Suite) for wedding or event: 180 day minimum cancellation in writing (or any suites booked in conjuction with a wedding or event that includes the Charles Lawrence Suite). Payment for entire stay is due at reservation booking. If you should have to cancel or change within the cancel period, a credit for half of your deposit will go toward a return visit, as long as we can resell this reservation.
Kelleys Island is a short ferryboat ride from Marblehead, OH.
From I-90 E.(which turns into #2 just past Elyria) take Route # 2 and exit at Route # 269 North and follow to Route # 163.Turn right on 163 East and follow signs to Marblehead. Kelleys Island Ferry Boat Line is just across from police station in Marblehead. Their number is 888-225-4325. For a scenic view of the islands, take the 10 minute flight from Sandusky Griffing Airlines, 419-626-5161. We will be happy to pick you up and drop you back at the airport. To get to our Inn once you are on the island: From Seaway Marina or Town: Head East and follow Lakeshore Drive to a large colorful Victorian home on your left (about five minutes). Water's Edge Retreat- 827 E. Lakeshore Drive.
419-746-2333 or e-mail us at: